Date Posted: May 19, 2021
This position is responsible for providing routine, standardized, safe HIV care, Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) care, primary care, and sexually transmitted infection (STI) treatments for community-based ambulatory adult (age 16 and above) patients within the framework of a collaborative practice agreement. Scope of responsibilities include expert practitioner, educator/teacher, consultant, and care coordinator.
NOTE: The employee must abide by strict confidentiality requirements on and off duty. Note: This expectation extends beyond employee’s employment period with AID Upstate.
This position is in our Anderson, South Carolina office; however, the position will work in our Greenville, South Carolina office on occasion.
- Masters of Science in Nursing from an accredited institution and successful completion of a Nurse Practitioner program.
- Current (unencumbered) South Carolina APRN license with prescriptive authority.
- Current Federal Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Registration.
- Minimum 5 years APRN work experience providing primary care.
- Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Proficient computer skills.
AID Upstate is a non-profit organization serving people affected by HIV in Anderson, Greenville, Oconee and Pickens Counties of South Carolina. We have two locations: Greenville and Anderson. We provide supportive services such as medical case management, insurance premium payments, short-term rent, mortgage and utility assistance, food pantry services, transportation to and from HIV or health-related appointments, HIV medical care and pharmacy services. You can learn more about our organization and what we do at www.aidupstate.org.
AID Upstate offers health/dental/life/short-term disability coverage to all full-time employees.
Applicants receiving contingency offers must agree to
- a pre-employment Background Check;
- clear drug screening;
- a negative COVID-19 test result dated no more than 14 days prior to the acceptance date of the contingent offer; and
- a work authorization clearance from the US Department of Homeland Security.*
AID Upstate is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
*AID Upstate uses E-Verify to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
Greg Campbell, MPA
Chief Operations Officer
P.O. Box 105
Greenville, SC 29602
Applications may be submitted electronically to: Greg.firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic submissions preferred.